01. Sarad Venugopalan and Oliver Sinnen. ILP formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling with Communication Delays on Parallel Systems, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. DOI: 10.1109/TPDS.2014.2308175 , 2014
[IEEEXplore Abstract] ,[OPTAli14 Presentation], [Green Banana ILP task scheduling solver].
01. Sarad Venugopalan and Oliver Sinnen. Bi-Linear Reductions for the Multiprocessor Scheduling Problem With Communication
Delays Using Integer Linear Programming., 46th Annual Conference of the Operational Research Society of New Zealand, December 2012, p 378, ISSN 0114-6602.
[Full PDF], [Bib Entry]
02. Sarad Venugopalan and Oliver Sinnen. Optimal linear programming solutions for multiprocessor
scheduling with communication delays.12th International Conference, ICA3PP 2012. In Yang Xiang, Ivan Stojmenovic, BernadyO. Apduhan, Guojun Wang, Koji Nakano, and Albert Zomaya, editors, Algorithms
and Architectures for Parallel Processing, volume 7439 of Lecture Notes in
Computer Science, pages 129–138. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
03. Sarad AV,Srikanth S, "Improved Interference Diversity in Multicellular OFDMA Systems" COMSNETS 2009.
The First International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS 2009.
[IEEEXplore Abstract] [PDF] [Presentation]
05. Sarad AV,Sankar K,Vipin M,"A Time and Storage Efficient Solution to Remote File Integrity Check". IAS08.
The Fourth International Conference on Information Assurance and Security 2008.
06. Vipin M,Sankar K.,Sarad AV, "Building Reliable and Fault Resilient Mobile Ad Hoc Networks". ICSCN2008.
International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking 2008.
01. "B-Tree Optimizations in free text search". FossConf 08, Chennai.
01. Subchannel formation in OFDMA systems (Sarad Venugopalan and Srikanth Subramanian). United States patent number 8,665,697; March 4, 2014. Status: Granted
02. Methods and Systems for Detecting a Preamble of a Data Packet in Wireless Communication Systems (Sarad Venugopalan and Srikanth Subramanian). United States patent number 8,705,418; April 22, 2014. Status: Granted